Wednesday, February 29, 2012

No freaking way these are IKEA kitchens!

Carol Reed is a genius.  And I remember reading her posts about her ikea kitchen designs a while back, but I simply filed it in my "investigate further at a later date file."

Well, today I was pinning away, and came across another "no freaking way that's ikea" kitchen."

So I want to share some images of ikea kitchens that will make you drool.


not sure of source?  

Carol Reed

Carol Reed 

Ikea

via elements of style blog

 haute indoor couture 

Carol Reed e-design

Margot Austin

All of these images are from pinterest

Makes a girl wonder what some nice compac nature carrara quartz countertops , some white Ikea cabs, and some nice millwork could turn into...maybe a love affair.

2 comments:

  1. If you are considering buying, building, or remodeling your home you may be asking whether or not you should invest in a utility sink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WAY ! love IKEA and i love a good kitchen! love this post!
    glad i stumbled upon your blog, I'm your newest follower!

    xo emily

    www.thepinkelephantblog.com

    ReplyDelete