Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Taking a Mental Health Day...


Yeah....yesterday evening, I took Alfie, my oldest, to the doctor. I got home, and "husband" was sick, so he didn't realize Lucas was running around with a poopie diaper.

Well, this morning I found a huge poop stain on the playroom couch. Ouch....Thank God for slipcovers....I guess that happened last night before I got home.

So anyway, today my day started with cleaning poop off the couch. I then ran up to get the older one dressed for school, and when I got back down stairs, the baby, Lucas, aka Poop Baby, had found an ink pad, and he was licking it. He had pressed the ink pad all over his face and arms. He looked like a blueberry.

All this before I even poured myself a cup of coffee.

I am laughing about it now though.

Having kids is the hardest yet most fun thing I've ever done. They seriously bring a whole other level of happiness to your life, but yeah, they also drive you craaaaazzzzzyyyy ;)




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a typical day around here! I never do finish that cup of coffee. That is after I have microwaved it till the levels of radiation are no longer acceptable for consumption. Hope things are more boring for you tomorrow morning :)

    ReplyDelete