Thursday, October 20, 2011

Obsessed with this side table...get the look!

I was browsing on Houzz and came across this image. I love the stool side table. I remembered seeing it somewhere else once before. After some intense googling the internets shined their light upon me....It looks very similar to the Frank Gehry Wiggle Stool. There may be a cheaper version out there, I just haven't found it yet.


Dining Delight eclectic dining room


So let's do this...


Frank Gehry Wiggle Stool at Hive, $525



Ikea Tullsta chair, 99 bones...can't beat that!



12x18 John Robshaw Lapis Decorative Pillow, $90


You're welcome.

UPDATE! Megan Blake responded with the source for the table, and of course, Wisteria pulls through once again offering that table at $199. So much more wallet friendly and pretty beautiful!





Handcarved Wooden Accordian Side Table

2 comments:

  1. Hello! =) I love that Gehry stool as well... this one costs way less at Wisteria.com. Megan Blake

    ReplyDelete