Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Design Harvest Chicago Recap!

Last weekend a friend and I went to Design Harvest in the Grand Avenue Design District. It was nothing short of amazing. I took so many shots that now I am getting confused which are from which store, so I will try my very best to tell you what pics are from where, but can't make any promises as to accuracy!

Unfortunately, there were some areas of the tent and some stores I didn't get to photograph. Among them were Revision Home and Buckingham ID.

I am not sure if I have posted about Revision Home before, but if I haven't, get thee to their website. Their inventory is nothing short of shockingly smashing and Crate & Barrel affordable, which for the unique pieces they offer is pretty extraordinary.

Buckingham ID is Julia Edelman's store, which is of course fantastic. During Design Harvest, Jan Parr, Editor of Chicago Home + Gardens Magazine, was at Buckingham ID signing copies of her new book "Chicago Spaces Inspiring Interiors," which includes designs by Julia Edelman.

By the way, in case you didn't know, Julia is also a contributing writer on the blog Material Girls, one of my long time faves.

So here we go...In no particular order....



urban remains


post 27


post 27


post 27


post 27


newest kid on the block aka Grand Ave Design District, "the find"


the find


the find


sg grand


sg grand


sg grand


sg grand


sg grand


sg grand


sg grand


oops, i forgot... :/


urban remains


urban remains


urban remains


urban remains


urban remains


urban remains


urban remains


urban remains


nate berkus and associates booth! they were offering help picking paint colors :)


the painted lady


the painted lady


the painted lady


the painted lady


the painted lady


the painted lady


co-tour booth in the tent


co-tour


co-tour

No comments:

Post a Comment