Thursday, September 15, 2011

Schumacher's Camberwell Vase fabric inspiration

Bear with me. I am no html guru, and I realize that my design has spilled over there
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

oh well....

But anyway, I was looking through some of my favorite fabrics, and rediscovered Schumacher's Camberwell Vase fabric in citrine.
Now I am not a yellow person. In fact, I think I only own 1 yellow article of clothing, and there are no yellow accessories in my home.
But as I thought more about yellow, I realized that paired with a warm gray and a little bit of light blue, it can actually be quite beautiful.

Here's what I came up with. Stay tuned! I will be coming up with another mock up with a more preppy look.

Schumacher's Camberwell Vase fabric inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment