Thursday, September 22, 2011

From the corners of my universe...

I am sorry I have been gone so long. I was terribly sick last week, and this week I have been playing the wonderful game that is catch-up.

Anyway, I was looking through my iphone pics and saw all sorts of awesome images that I've saved as of late....Thought I'd share some.

Faceted hardware...WHAT?!? You need these. I need these. It's for the greater good. They are not in mass production yet, but you can follow along designer Jessica Ahnert Davis of Nest Eagle Rock's blog to find out where you can buy them once they are.



First, Veranda Magazine's House of Windsor. If you haven't heard, Veranda got her groove back. For a while there, Veranda was not one of my favorite magazines. But ever since Dara Caponigro (one of the founders of the now defunct Domino Magazine) was named editor-in-chief, the magazine has been sprinkled with nothing but fabulousity across it's glossy pages.

Veranda's involvement with House of Windsor is no exception. House of Windsor is a concept house that is the brain child of none other than genius designer Windsor Smith with the collaboration of design heavy weights such as Peter Dunham, Martyn Lawrence Bullard, Tara Shaw, to name a few. The goal behind this house was to create a home that responds "through architecture, design and intent—to the demands of the modern family" and is also "beautiful to inhabit."

Take a peek at some of the rooms I saved on my phone as I browsed the House of Windsor page.










I've been obsessed with this tortoise shell like lamp by Robert Abbey for a while. Apartment Therapy rekindled my love for it just other day with this post. Get it here.




I hope you are having a wonderful Thursday morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment