Monday, September 26, 2011

Craigslisting...

I love when I find designers unloading their stuff on craigslist. Here's one find that I am thinking lots about...I am trying not to spend money, but this print is soo me.

Robert O. Hodgell Signed Woodcut Print

Titled "The Flood" $125

This work of art is a man who seems to be drowning in his words/thoughts. It's so relatable.

And if you are wondering who the designer(s) who are selling this print is/are, well let's take a looksy. They are Sean Cowan and Eric Silverstrim. They were both living in New York until fairly recently when they moved to the Edgewater neighborhood of Chicago. Their apartment is simply smashing.

Their apartment was featured on Tate's blog, Strange Closets as well as on Chicago Home







So, the moral of the story is, if you haven't already, get thee to Craigslist asap!

1 comment: