Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dream House...some more MLS Stalking

Stalkers unite! I know you are all reading this post even though my readers are mostly the interesting, silent types. I get NO comments...that's ok. I'm not hurt ;)

Soooo here we go....Let's go MLS stalking together.



Love the black shutters and all the beautiful greenery
I like the mix of furnishings-classic bergere chairs, wingback, rustic round table, a slipcovered sofa, abstract art. It feels like a real, lived in house.
This furniture is a little bulky for my taste, but I do like the color scheme, and that it's carried over from the living/family room in the previous picture.
Love the neutral palette. The art above the sofa is beautiful. Love the ceramic garden stool by the tv.
Holy cupboard/pantry doors!
What a relaxing bathroom. Love the bench under the window.
Gorgeous, lush garden!



No comments:

Post a Comment