Monday, August 29, 2011

Do you visit "Hooked on Houses"? (House Tour)


I have been hooked on "Hooked on Houses" since Al Gore invented the internet. Well, that's impossible, but it seems that long. It was one of the blogs that had me at hello when I first discovered what I blog was -circa 2007/2008...Something like that.

Anyway, Hooked on Houses has a way of continually sweeping me off my feet, especially when they feature craftsman or bungalow homes since I live in one of those. Well, back in February, my birthday month, while catching up on my blog reading, I saw Sheryl Crow's home featured on Hooked on Houses. Julia mentioned it was featured on Architectural Digest's March 2011 issue, so naturally I ran out and bought it. It was the best birthday present I got. JK husband! Yours was. But you guys get what I mean. It was up there with a fantastic birthday surprise.

So today I want to share with you Sheryl's home...one of my most favorite homes ever ever ever. Hooked on Houses featured it back in February

I rediscovered this house tour on Live Creating Yourself a week or two ago, and realized I had never shared it with you all. Shame on me because honeys, it's delightful.

Here are some of my favorite photos of it.










No comments:

Post a Comment