Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dear People, it's Friday. It's time to get social! Bar cart heaven






You know bar carts are all the rage. I double dog dare you to pick up any random shelter mag you have lying around, the one closest in proximity works, or heck, just google Lonny...I guarantee there's a bart cart in there somewhere. You won't have to play Where's Waldo's bar cart with this one...Trust me.

It may or may not be your thing to have a bar cart. You may think it's a bit too trendy and turn your design nose up at it. Or you may be all about this classic furniture piece and think it will outlast trend mania.

Either way, I was catching up on my blog reading and came across these bar carts by a company called Society Social featured on Effortless Style.
My favorite is the snakeskin...rawr.






1 comment:

  1. I'm torn - part of me loves these and part of me can't stop picturing my grandparents' old house ... with wallpapered walls and doors, mirrors everywhere, animal print wall-to-wall carpeting.

    xox Lexi
    Glitter & Pearls

    ReplyDelete