Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Confession: I've fallen out of love with buying stuff for me !?

I don't know what the heck my problem is, but as I have gotten older, I have gotten more selective about what I put in my closet. I guess have this delusion that my closet is this bangin' club, and I am the bouncer at the door, eying everyone coyly out of the corner of my eye, assessing and deciding who's getting in before they even make it to the front of the line. Hemline too long, too much glitter, lookin' kinda worn, you're out before I even look at your ID, ahem tag.

I guess as I get a little older I know myself better. I am in the process of refining my taste I suppose.

One thing is for sure. I have always, always loved cognac/burnished/chestnut brown or whatever the design world wants to call it this year, buttery soft leather.

I'm wild over this bag. That is all. Thanks for listening.

Love, Me


No comments:

Post a Comment