Sunday, June 12, 2011

Motivational Monday and Wholesale Flash Sale!



I saw this on tumblr a while back and fell in love with it. I got all tingly and emotional. I hope it lights up your world today, too.

Onto other fun things....
Do you know Kelly O'Neal of Design-Legacy down in Texas? He's a designer and globe trotter extraordiinaire.

Today he is having a flash sale to the trade only, but I wanted to share some images of his treasures and his work. These images are from Design_legacy's facebook account. They are images from his Highpoint Showroom.

Magnifique! Obviamente.....









I want that globe, now now now now!!



That rug has me gaga.....I wonder if you took a zebra rug, cut it into even squares, and mixed up the pattern, and then stitched it from under the rug, all back together, could you end up with something like that?

Do you know what I mean? Or Maybe FLOR has something similar to that rug...hmmm

All these fish remind me that I NEED to share with my new

and super inexpensive bathroom art.



I love this settee. It has spunk. The coral color against that green is terrific.





That bookcase is madness. Absolute madness.
I hope you enjoyed the show!! Have a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment