Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The most beautiful florals ever! Painterly Inspiration

The ladies over at Once Wed borrowed some paintings from Michelle Armas, a ridiculously talented artist I have blogged about before, to use as inspiration for a floral photoshoot. Oh my gawd.....These have to be the most fantastic floral arrangements I have ever seen. I would love, love, love to recreate this arrangement in my own home. My goodness....


As if the florals and the paintings in the background weren't gorgeous enough, these creative ladies saw Michelle Armas' glasses full of watery paint that she uses while she creates her paintings and decided to recreate the look in clear glass votive candle holders, let them dry, and put lit votive candles in them.

Look at the result. Stunning! I am gaga for these votives...



Dreaming up parties I can throw to use this color palette and idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment