Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Some absolutely beautiful images...

Today, I am needing a little focus and inspiration. My little one is out of school for the summer, and camp doesn't start until the the 13th.

We are Miami bound this week, and I have a million things to do before take off!

Maybe a couple of beautiful images will give me that push to get things done...



me oh my



dransfield and ross, elle decor





Nicole Guerlat, Alice Lane


This is one of my absolutely favorite neutral combinations. A beautiful cognac brown, paired with ivory and gold. Add a dash of high gloss black and bam........



I found this image on pinterest. Can't remember the source. I love this color palette.




design crisis

awesome baby boy's room


Hope you enjoyed these images. I'll be back soon with more exciting material. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment