Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Home Goods Decorating

Color me IMPRESSED Home Goods! Soooo many fab finds at my local store. Take a look see...



If this post doesn't convince you that you don't have to spend a fortune to accessorize your home well, well, I don't know what will. I found so many accessories nearly identical to others I've seen for hundreds more. There's no excuse for empty tables and walls people! Here's what I liked at my local HG store. I am sure yours is well-stocked, too. ;)



Very similar to the limed wood tables you see at Restoration Hardware



Gorgeous sheets!

This cube reminded me of something you'd find at Anthropologie except it was $40.







Mercury glass everywhere. Similar finds at West Elm for much more!





Gorgeous shell vase or lamp! (just go to Home Depot, get a lamp kit,


and voila, gorgeous lamp!)

Ahem...these topiaries are pretty much identical to some

I saw at Ballard Designs! And they are $20.



I love pigs. :)






Bright fun coral! I've seen these all over House Beautiful, Elle Decor, etc.






Obelisks...$19.99....Seen these all over the shelter mags...


very traditional accessory, won't go out of style!


I'd like to keep her on my vanity with all of my necklaces draped around her neck!






More mercury glass....I saw something nearly IDENTICAL at


West Elm for double the price of this one.



This chair reminds me of some nailhead dining


room chairs I have seen at Crate & Barrel as well as Pottery Barn.






This beauty would look FAB in a baby girl's nursery. It reminds me sooooo much of a floral Brunschwig Paule Marrot fabric I saw over at Peppermint Bliss




This pup would look so adorable in a preppy blue, red, brown


and white boy's room ...very Serena and Lily Asher Collection





Maybe some bathroom art?





More bathroom art...This reminds me of Erica over at Urban Grace, especially in these articles in Coast and Southern Living where she was featured







Beautiful botanical print





For the naturalist in you. This one also reminds me of those articles


featuring Urban Grace that made me fall in love with her all over again.



This lamp is beautiful. It's gray. Of course, I love it.






I think I saw this one at Restoration Hardware for gazillions more....hmmmm






Pretty ceramic lamp. Many beautiful, vintage, pricey


ones similar to this one floating around the intermundo...



Pillows galore! So many fun patterns
















Hope you enjoyed the Home Goods trip!

1 comment:

  1. I'm telling you, they sell different stuff at the chi-town home goods! I've never seen things like that down here in FL! love it.

    ReplyDelete