Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Look what I brought back from my vacation in Palm Beach...

I was in Palm Beach getting some much needed R & R. While I was there I hit up several stores on Antique Row. And of course, I also walked into Mecox Gardens, which has been a store I stalk ever since learning about it from Paloma Contreras who blogs over at La Dolce Vita. I took way too many pictures. I just snapped, snapped, snapped at everything I loved. Which was "todo." Here's a glimpse at the treasures stocked at Mecox and at Lars Bolander. 3725 S. Dixie Highway, West Palm Beach, Florida, 33405. Nevermind my reflection in some of these. I loved the window displays so much I couldn't not take a picture of some of them as well.

I loved this frog. I wanted to take him home with me.


The caged lantern and the man on the horse painting on the wall....

I'll take both. thankyouverymuch

Torquoise everywhere. My favorite.



Bamboo...yum


Gilt



Love that antique peanut shaped box



Lucky elephants everywhere...


That dog statue is to die for! Reminds of the white one John and Sherry at Young House Love have http://http//www.younghouselove.com/












Little did I know that Martin Trowbridge was now at Lars Bolander's gallery. What a treat!

Gorgeous botanicals


That carved table....ZOMG.......
That dresser was gray metal with antique brass hardware




More elefantes....



Artichoke painting and bestill my heart...Mushrooms...I've always loved how they look. Remind me so much of my favorite Disney movie of all time. Alice in Wonderland!



She sells seashells by the seashore...



Nautical inspired mirror






This settee haunted my dreams for days!


Hope you enjoyed the eye candy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment