Thursday, April 14, 2011

Last night I dreamt of Celerie

Celerie Kemble, that is. She's from Palm Beach. Guess my mind is still there. Although even if I hadn't been on Palm Beach just a couple of days ago, she'd probably still be on my mind. I am craving REAL Spring (Dear Chicago, why are you hiding it?) so much right now that I can't get her Schumacher Hothouse fabric out of my mind. I am craving some green. This fabric comes to mind every single March/April since she first released it a couple of years back.


So since I have some Celerie on my mind, I'd like to pull out my Celerie Kemble computer file and share my favorites of her designs.


via so haute style


via flickr


via so haute style


via so haute style


that peacock is gorg

via flickr


via flickr



via mecox gardens



via southern hospitality



via anne sage



via my design chic



via anne sage



via so haute style



via NYT

No comments:

Post a Comment