Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring has Sprung (and these are a few of my favorite things!)


Ok. So Spring hasn't exactly sprung. Not really. Chicago has been a soggy mess. But still, every now and then, the sullen looking skies turn blue, and I can't help but start dreaming of long, sunny, spring days.

If you know me, you know I normally gravitate to neutrals, even in the Spring. I add color through accessories by adding a completely mismatched purse (like green-I feel it can go with everything and nothing, which is why it works!) or pair of sandals (hello coral espadrilles!). So here are some neutral items that have me sighing for Spring....


Lockwood Hobo, mineral green, JCrew



Celine, Barneys



Button-up Sundress, JCrew



Elephant Ears Maillot, Anthro



Swooping Asymmetry Wedges, Anthro



Breadfruit Bag, Anthro

1 comment:

  1. I love all these things. The colors are so beautiful. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete