Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Needing that wardrobe oomph!

This time of year, as I struggle through the last few weeks of cold weather, I start noticing that I get "wardrobe stuck." What do I mean by that? What I mean is that I reach for the same 2-3 outfits every.single.day. When Spring officially starts, yet it's still cold in Chicago, I feel very uninspired by my cold weather duds after having worn them day in and day out for months and months on end.

So, with that said, as I mentioned yesterday, I can't keep myself from dreaming about warmer times and looking at fun, Spring clothes, especially dresses!! Net-a-porter is my go-to site for wardrobe inspiration.

While I normally skew neutral in my clothing picks, every once in a while, I like to buy a totally bright, not very versatile, "make me feel pretty" day dress! All of these below fit the bill.



Versace



Milly



Gio



tibi


DVF


No comments:

Post a Comment