Friday, February 25, 2011

Think Pink! err Honeysuckle ;)


It's happening. I've got spring fever. It's been in the 40s quite a bit this February, which is oh so unusual for Chicago; and I can't help but dream about sunshine, brightly colored bulbs, beautiful birds a-chirpin', and busting out my perfect for spring more vibrant duds.
Back in December Pantone predicted that Honeysuckle will reign as color of the year for 2011, which excited me beyond belief. I have always loved neutral clothing as much as interiors and adding pops of color here and there through accessories, be it shoes and baubles on me or throw pillows and flowers at Casa Lobo.
In fact, pops of green or pops of pink have always been my faves in interiors. Pinkish/coral lip glosses are always my go-to hues for lip gloss. Nars’ Orgasm blush reminds me of this color quite a bit. But here are some new options to incorporate Honeysuckle into your day to day this Spring.

Anthro's wedding shop

H&M

H&M


Essie Wife goes on via onmorphia




MUFE Lab Shine S24


Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush in Natural Beauty


Marc Jacobs Little Satchel







DVF Kamala Sandals


Tory Burch



Ivanka Trump Citrinia Sandal

And here are some inspirational pics to incorporate
Honeysuckle into your home!

via Traditional Home


via Elle Decor


via SM Design Happens



via Coastal Living


via ?? Lost this source, if anyone knows where it's from let me know :)



No comments:

Post a Comment