Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Yay! I figured out Polyvore!!! Check out my living room :) ;)

For some reason Polyvore used to scare me. I couldn't figure out how to import the items I wanted and come up with my own set with my own items, not limited to what others had "clipped," so being the not-so-internet saavy nerd that I am (ahem, see my blog "design"), I shied away from it for over a year!
But, but, but, thanks to http://www.oursuburbancottage.blogspot.com/, I figured it out!
If you too are trying to learn how to use Polyvore, check out this tutorial:
I've been working on my living room since this last Fall, and I figured I should give Polyvore a whirl to see if I could finally decide on paint color, lamps, and some accessories. Me likey. As you can tell I am still stumped on paint color.
I really like Ben Moore's Half Moon Crest, which is what we currently have in our dining room, but I think it's too dark. I want some milky and fresh without making it look washed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment