Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dirt...

When you have two boys, it's inevitable, that your couch will get dirty. So, since I refuse to deal with a crappy couch until these adorable little dirt mongers are over the "rolling around outside and subsequently jumping on and rolling on the couch" phase, I've been toying with the idea of a slipcover. A stark white one that I could oxyclean and bleach the heck out of.

Can't remember the source of this picture. If anyone knows, please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due cause this slipcover is gorgeous!

I am still pondering though whether the chairs I saw at Muse in Downtown Oak Park would look good in the sitting room/sunroom off the living room where this slipcovered couch would be parked. Here they are in case you forgot what they look like.


I love how moody they are. I think they would be a nice contrast against the fresh, white, slipcovered couch.





No comments:

Post a Comment