Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chicago Craigslist Aficionada

Saw this at Jayson Home & Garden not too long ago


Very Brickmaker table-esque...just saw down those legs and voila, a narrow coffee table.
Or keep it as a console. It wouldn't work as a desk at my house. I am too messy. I need more room to throw my papers around.




Restoration Hardware desk


Ballard Design ottomans...Tuck them under a console for extra seating



I am so in love with this vanity below. I want. So BAAAAD. IT'S GORGEOUS!!!!!!





And this french settee makes my heart pitter patter.......





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I just did a search on craigslist for Restoration Hardware and it came right up.

    Here ya go!

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/fuo/2227320902.html

    ReplyDelete