Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bathroom is finished! :)

Well, not finished, finished. I mean nothing in my house is ever "finished." I am constantly adding, layering, moving things around, but....
the construction part of it is finished!
These pictures aren't that great, but I am still working on getting
my camera cleared out and organizing those pictures on my computer.

I'll post better pictures really soon!

Now on to the even more fun part of accessorizing and adding bathroom art.





















And here is the after of the terrazzo hallway right off the bathroom




And in case you forgot what the "befores" looked like, let me help you out...


Below is what that hallway looked like before



And of course, here is the bathroom before




9 comments:

  1. ZOMG! I love it - seriously WHAT A CHANGE. Congrats. I can't wait to come to Casa Wolfe Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowzers what an amazing update!!! congratulations one less room in the house to renovate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really pretty transformation!! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually liked the old bathroom and floors... NOT! lol! Congratulations on the amazing job! You can enjoy your bathroom time now in your beautiful bathroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a nice area for the boys to read now. :)

    ReplyDelete