Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Making consignment shopping cool...

One of the things I have noticed about Chicago since moving here from Miami, is that consignment shopping here is cool. There are TONS of consignment shops. Now, I am not talking about the garden variety, smelly, dusty, "why did anyone buy that once let alone twice?" types (although there are plenty of those, too).
Enter Berry Hill Home Furniture Consignment. I have never visited the store personally, but I really want to!! I discovered them recently during one of my forays on Chicago Craigslist.






ps I have no affiliation with Berry Hill Home.








1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ayleen! You are too kind and I am so glad that you like what I have in store - hope to see you at the store soon, and I am looking forward to reading more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete