Tuesday, January 11, 2011

left ya hanging...

I know, I know...I mentioned that I renovated my kitchen and I didn't share any before and afters with you...

You...the four people "following" me that have probably already seen my kitchen. In person. A gazillion times. Indulge me for a second though and let me imagine that I have thousands of followers waiting to marvel at the product of my prodigious talent! jk...

Here she be in all her "before" glory...
I really miss that little spindle...{sniff, sniff}

This is the view from the kitchen into the dining room


That is the "breakfast area" that has terrazzo flooring(see photo below). The rest of the kitchen had linoleum. Yes, that is my husband changing our oldest's diaper in the "breakfast area."


And now, drum roll please.........................................


Hmmm...looks a little bare. I shoulda stocked up on some kale and loafs, loaves? of bread...

My favorite part: The dream catcher my son made :)

I am still accessorizing and decorating it. Little by little. I would also love to get a new breakfast table, but for right now, it's not a priority considering all the other quirks this house needs fixed. :) Follow along on our adventure!










3 comments:

  1. I think it looks fantastic! Dream catcher would also be my favorite part (very cute). Seriously, the kitchen looks great and on an aside, it's time to explore your writing talent and see where it takes you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! I'm so glad I clicked on your link and found this. A white kitchen is our current project so this is great inspiration.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete